We have been able to harness the power of our teams to deliver exceptional services across diverse industries such as banking, telecommunication, oil & gas, construction, hospitality, and manufacturing among others.
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying,
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Proven work experience as an Admin Executive or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
N80,000 – N90,000 monthly.
27th May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.