We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid and Tender Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cultivate appropriate market intelligence in the oil industry to provide current market trends in the industry for company use.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that aid the organization win new contracts in ongoing and future projects.
- Review and understand the client’s prequalification, Invitation to tender/request for quotation documents.
- Evaluate technical and commercial proposal and report back to management for appropriate action.
- Interpret client’s technical and commercial specification and produce a complaint proposal or offering more suitable alternatives where appropriate.#Organized tender review and bid preparation activities.
- Coordinate the preparation, compilation, and submission of Pre-Qualifications, ITT, RFQ through the NIPEX portal, Commercial Bid, and formal Tender submissions from receipt of requests from clients and review clarifications, to award and handover to the execution teams.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of technical & commercial tenders and contracts according to the requirements of each tender or contract and client.
- Ensure all data and information required to submit a successful technical tender and prequalification package are obtained and involved in each tender. The desired result of every prequalification package and technical tender is a pass for Company.
- Monitor Tender submission process for completeness, consistency and compliance.
- Follow up on tenders especially by being aware on the evaluation period, project budget, marking scheme before tenders submission, scores, project head or engineer and the likes.
- Interface with suppliers for quotations in line with clients’ requirements.
- Attended all necessary meetings with parties involved in the bidding process and negotiation phase and maintained contact with partners and subcontractors during the bidding process phase.
- To secure maritime equipment leasing contracts that can be executed by vessels owned by other companies.
- Ensures contact with technical partners, JV partners and nominated subcontractors and nominated subcontractors during the bidding process phase.
- Coordinate planning/cost control activities for tender preparation and tender department.
- Accountable for the preparation and delivery of technical presentations to explain products and services to customers – tasked with increasing market share of commodity chemicals, drilling and subsea chemicals, oil tools etc to oil and gas companies operating in Nigeria.
- In charge of company registration/interface with agencies, regulators, and other stakeholders’ statutory licenses and documentations required in the qualification for Tenders certificate (NCDMB, NCEC, DPR, PENCOM, NSITF, Nigerian Petroleum Exchange NIPEX, NIMASA, etc.).
- Review and monitor all company’s litigation matters, act as a primary liaison for external solicitors regarding corporate transactions and advice the company appropriately.
- Ensured that prompt and qualitative legal support/advise is provided to management and all relevant stakeholders in order to ensure operational efficiency and that risk is mitigated.
- Accountable for the preparation of required documents for the company’s regularization for audit process carried out by NIPEX and other corporate bodies.
- Source for business for the Vessel and sign Charter Party Agreement (CPA) with charterers after carry out due diligence of the nature of business the charterer wish to engage in.
- Anchor and coordinate the implementation of all AGO supply and delivery contracts while working in strict compliance with the contractual framework for the supply and delivery.
- Saddled with the responsibilities of seeking out vessel charterers, negotiating, and sealing deal, drafting and signing Charter Party Agreement (CPA) with vessel charterers.
- Keep all submitted tenders in a safe and secure electronic repository as provided by Company.
- Draft, negotiated and review contracts, agreements, evaluate legal documents, Commercial Deeds, Consultancy agreements, MOU, tripartite agreements, and correspondence and proffer appropriate legal advice and opinion on regulatory matters.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject matter of the email.
Application Deadline 26th May 2022.