Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Disco
- Advertisement -
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- To develop the blueprint (vision, strategy, objectives, commercial case, operating model, financial model, implementation roadmap as well provide operational leadership for FMN Group Distribution business/initiatives.
- Evaluate all viable and profitable options open to FMN Group to fulfill its desire to own/partner with a distribution company to leverage opportunities or collaborate with existing distribution companies and make recommendations based on evaluation.
- Present a comprehensive feasibility study for establishment/acquisition of a distribution company locally in Nigeria, showing current and future market potentials and how to exploit it.
- Develop budget and 5-year road map with a detailed execution/operationalization plans with resources and implications clearly identified.
- Develop the vision, strategy, objectives for the establishment of FMN Group Distribution initiative.
- Negotiate and implement fit for purpose contracts with DisCos to drive successful outcomes via contractual obligations and operational KPIs.
- Ensure the impact of e-commerce and enabling technology is well understood and evaluated as a critical part of our go-to-market strategy and approach.
- B.Sc. in any field of study.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- 10 years’ cognate experience.
- Operational experience across multiple BU’s is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have an in-depth understanding of supply chain strategy.
- Posses logistics network optimization.
- Have a knowledge of sales and operations planning.
- Have a proven track record in channel/distributor management.
- Have a verifiable track record of project management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.