Job Title: Customer Care Service / Human Resource Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Ondo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The team you would join:
- The Customer Service and Human ResourceExecutives will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams and Company staff and potential staff trainings and orientations, respectively; to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
What you would be expected to do:
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND/NCE, HND in a Business-Related courses, Human Resource Management, Humanities, Engineering, Social Sciences,Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in at least one local dialect (Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa) is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 5years experience in a similar role. Experience working in a call center and/or oil and Gas is an added advantage.
- Basic Microsoft- Excel skill
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy, oil and gas products and services to homes in Nigeria, Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
N78,500 – N135,500 Monthly.
What We Offer (in addition to Compensation and Statutory Benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic great achieverswho are driven by the positive challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through our continuous national and international trainings.
4th August, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using their First Name, Job Position of Interest, Valid Mobile Contact and Current Resident Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Each candidate must apply for only one position.