We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Refining and Information Management Lead (Business Support)
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head Data Refining & Information Management
- This role is responsible for all Business operations reports and provide support for operation departments.
- Achieve at least 90% automation of all performance reports across the business.
- Assist in all project Cost benefit analysis company wide and Impact analysis of projects.
- Perform periodic trend analysis to show revenues and energy growth of the company.
- Responsible for all standard and adhoc operation reports for Technical, commercial, and other department
- Carry out financial projections and analysis for proposed projects or capex investment.
- Develop effective reporting tools that help drive and monitor performance across the business.
- Develop and enforce periodic trend analysis to show all key performance indicators to drive the strategic departments effectiveness.
- Supervise a team of analysts to design and prepare periodic performance reports and analytics.
- Provide analytics that help management make sound decision with regards to Technical commercial and marketing strategies.
- Drive and monitor data synchronization and quality for the business.
- Management reporting framework (KPI’s) providing stakeholders with the required analytics relating to business activities.
- Use business data to proffer strategic solutions and develop strategies that help direct non-operational activities in terms key Business parameters.
- Lead a team of analysts who utilize the mass of data generate in the business to aid strategic business decisions across the company.
- Ensure all reports are standardize across the Business.
- Prepare and present strategic analytical reports to guide business decision making.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Management.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience with advance analytics.
- The person must be experience and be able use complex data platforms and analytics skill set
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate/ Business Strategy
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Leadership/ Managerial Skills
- Critical and innovative thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2022.