We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
Job Identification: 522
- Support the implementation of the Data Science & Analytics as an enterprise capability in line with framework, analytics vision, strategies, roadmaps & projects
- Design, develop and deploy statistical and mathematical models to solve critical financial services & operational business problems
- Apply machine learning and AI techniques to financial services & operational business problems to deliver differentiated value
- Continuously engage stakeholders to gather requirements, viewpoints and perspectives
- Support the development and management of enterprise analytics requirements
- Maintain analytics tools capability catalogs
- Serve as subject matter expert on available visualization & analytical tools i.e. features, capabilities and best practices
- Support capability increments by conducting training/info sessions with analytics stakeholders and business users with the overarching objective of insight driven enterprise transformation
- Keep abreast of changes in visualization tools marketplace and changes to existing enterprise tools
- Provide quarterly change impact assessment on existing visualization tools where applicable
- Develop analytics solutions leveraging a variety of available tools as assigned based on requirements and assigned priorities
- Build ingestion processes to, prepare, extract, and annotate a rich data variety of structured & unstructured data sources
- Participate in working group meetings as required
- Collaborate closely with other teams within the CDO office to ensure consistency and a synchronized approach to all data related issues
- Serve as a resource on projects as required
- Ensure that all analytics operations are aligned to the enterprise analytics strategy & initiatives are synchronized where possible
- Other duties as may be delegated by Data Analytics Lead.
- Minimum Education: Degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field. Advanced degrees are an advantage
- Minimum experience: 3 years as a data scientist.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.