We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter – Golden Pasta & Noodles
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on the packing machines to minimize equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic malfunctions to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carryout Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- Calibrate packing machines to achieve required productivity level.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklist.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have the ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date