We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Job No: Store 004
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the safety of materials, staff, and other machines while at work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain daily routine checks (water, lubricant, hydraulic, leakages, etc)
- Ensure periodic maintenance is carried out.
- Ensure all safety regulations are strictly adhered to
- Ensure equipment is not unduly overloaded.
- Maintain safety of items lifted.
- Report damages observed before and/or after a lift.
- Ensure that the machine is kept nest at the end of every day.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE, WASC, with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skill.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date