Graphic Designer Wanted At Makro. Makro is searching for a Graphic Designer that is HUNGRY, HUMBLE, ENGAGED, AND SMART AND FOLLOWS THROUGH.
Main Purpose of The Job:
To create design solutions that has a high level of impact and to choose the appropriate media and style to meet the companies’ objectives whilst giving the organization a visual brand.
Creation of designs
- The graphic designers are responsible for designing the following:
POS – bus-stops, gondolas, hanging mobiles, billboards, cubes, fence
banners, corridor banners, invites, pop-up banners, gazebos
- Corporate Identity – letterheads, business cards, logo usage
- Digital platforms – web banners – social media creative, emails
- Corporate Clothing – sports uniforms, T-shirts
- CSI/ Internal Marketing – invites, internal communication
- Generic Brand Material – POS, ROPS
- Conceptualisation and Theme Generation
- Specialist Catalogue concepts
with the Marketing team to get a clear idea of business objectives and
requirements in terms of designs, concepts and themes.
- Develop graphics for visual images or audiovisual images
- Create designs using Apple Mac
- Work with DTP Layout artist to determine correct layout of designs.
- Display working knowledge of the : Adobe Creative Suite
- Liaise with creative manager regarding designs style, formats, lay-outs and send designs for proofing.
- Edits and proofing to be done until approval is obtained from Creative Manager.
- Designs sent off to be produced or printed.
samples to be obtained from relevant producer/ printer/ company sent to
Creative Manager for proofing so that approval can be obtained for
- Obtain time frame for production of designs and ensure printing/production Company meet deadlines.
with all parties involved in printing/production to ensure items are
produced/printed as per the agreed formats or designs.
Minimum Academic Requirements, Professional Qualifications, and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Designing
- 1-2 years working experience in Graphic Designer Role.
If you don`t hear from us within fourteen days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply by email