We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Health Consultant you will provide advice based on your experience and the healthcare literature to small to medium healthcare organizations.
- You will spend 50% of your time at client sites providing advice and expertise to help them improve performance.
- You will collect information on the client’s operations and develop a needs assessment and assist them with implementation and execution, depending on client request.
- Develop and deliver presentations to C-Level audiences.
- Assess business practices and providing insight based on industry trends
- Create industry specific reports.
- Travel to client offices, as needed.
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines
- Able to meet annual plan
- Create business plans
Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Any healthcare certification such as CMM, AAHAM, CPHRM, CPHIMS, FACHE, is an added advantage.
- 2+ years of experience working in a healthcare setting.
- Proficiency with a computer and healthcare applications.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Superior analytical abilities.
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid.
- Well versed in current healthcare literature.
- Ability to build rapport with a variety of people from diverse.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only for those residing in Ikeja and its axis.