We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation / Automation Technician – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Execute routine and schedule maintenance of all instruments and automation equipment .
- Utilize pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument, system operation and diagnose faults.
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform operational checks and correct any abnormalities.
- Carryout periodic calibration/validation/verification as schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
- Monitor the usage of instrumentation/automation spares to avoid zero stock and report any deficiency.
- Participate in annual shutdown maintenance activities and keep records of activities including shutdown evaluation reports.
- Adhere to company safety policy and participate in energy saving projects.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagram (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date