We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ISS Financial Analyst
Job Requisition ID: 2022200922
Job type: Full time
Supervisor: Project Director-Alive & Thrive
- The primary responsibility of the ISS Financial Analyst is to support and assist the ISS department with financial planning, ordering, tracking, analysis and reporting.
- This role will work with internal departments, projects and external vendors to ensure all invoices and orders are process appropriately.
- This position reports into the Director ISS Operations Department.
- Process invoices and orders, providing supporting documents as needed, investigate, and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Manage asset inventory process including hardware items, software licensing, etc.
- Ensure monthly project re-allocations and charge backs happen correctly and timely.
- Create requisitions following defined procedure.
- Assist with monthly closings, accrual process throughout the year.
- Create and manage various spreadsheets.
- Maintain and track required documentation on SharePoint.
- Respond to all internal customer and vendor inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with established procedures.
- This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
- This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment.
- Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent.
- 7-9 Years of progressively responsible financial analysis experience in a government contracting environment.
- 3-5 years of experience with Deltek Costpoint
- 5-7 years of experience with Excel, PowerBI, Sharepoint and other Office365 applications
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service, performing complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts, and in ensuring compliance with company’s system of internal controls is required.
- Computerized accounting software experience required. Proficiency in spreadsheet software required.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English;
- Non-governmental organization (NGO) experience a plus
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Analyses moderately complex business operations and financial statements.
- Reviews and determines compliance with laws and regulations; draws conclusions; makes recommendations for approval.
- Serves as a resource to others in resolving moderately complex problems; identifies substantive issues that are thoroughly and accurately researched and analyzed.
- May review and analyze recommendations from peers.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Supports internal and external audit requests.
- Explains variances in a concise manner.
Supervision Given / Received:
- Works under very general supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Recommends and/or makes selection decision.
- Develops, implements and improves work plans as needed.
- May serve as a coach or mentor to lover level employees in the department.
- May provide some on-the-job training.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible financial analysis and pricing experience in a government contracting environment.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software required.
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Science or health-related field experience preferred.
- Non-governmental organization (NGO) experience preferred.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to spend long hours looking at computer screen and doing repetitive work on a keyboard.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift / move up to 5 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer/Laptop, Microsoft applications (i.e., Office 365, SharePoint, Skype/Zoom/Teams), cell phone/mobile technology, and standard office equipment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- FHI 360 is committed to provide a safe environment for all employees, beneficiaries and anyone contracted by FHI 360.
- This Includes taking measures to protecting vulnerable people from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) by either FHI 360 employees or associated personnel. FHI 360 abides by child safeguarding principles.
- FHI 360’s Safeguarding Policies apply and flow out to all FHI 360 staff, board members, volunteers, and partner staff (subcontractors, consultants, vendors, and subrecipients), regardless of the funding mechanism or amount of contract, agreement, or purchase order.