Junior Draughtsman wanted immediately: APPLY HERE
West Rand, Gauteng
Vacancy: Junior Draughtsman – Westrand Johannesburg
Previous Machine Tool Cutting /Abrasives experience
1. Creation of CAD / CAM drawings of all existing drawings. File revisions and suitable file management processes to be stored on the IT infrastructure.
2. Management of production tooling.
a. Sort and list tooling
b. Mark / Engrave of all tooling where possible
c. Liaise with Production Supervisors for re-ordering, re-design, new tooling
d. Arrange for the refurbishment of tooling as and when required
e. Design and development of new tooling
f. Order, follow-up and receipt tooling from suppliers in conjunction with the purchasing department
3. Report to Maintenance Manager / Works Manager through relevant procedures to design and order new and modified replacement machine parts and spares.
4. Create flow paths and layout designs for production areas, electrical drawings, hydraulics & pneumatics layout etc.
5. Assist in project based designs and layout.
6. General Housekeeping and Administration associated with position and work space.
7. Assist with Stock Takes as and when required
Draughting Certificate / Autocad
3+ Years Draughting Experience of machine parts or tooling
MS Office Suite, Auto Cad,
Abrasion Industry Experience (Added Advantage)
Willing to Work Shifts
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to make decisions quickly and confidently based on company policies and practices
Job Type: Full-time
Drafting: 1 year (Preferred)
AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)