Are you ready for the draw for today? It is your chance again to find out whether or not you’re one of South Africa’s latest National Lottery Lotto winners. See the results for 23rd of November 2022 below.
If you’ve decided to Phanda, Pusha, Play then you stand a chance. Good luck!
Total value of estimated Jackpots for today is R89.5 Million!
- Main Lotto: 76 Million
- Plus 1: R8 Million
- Plus 2: R5.5 Million
Results are updated on or after the draw at 21:00 and subject to the release of the official draw results. Therefore, If you can’t see the results refresh your browser or check again later.
- Advertisement -
LOTTO RESULTS for Wednesday
|Lotto||0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
Check if numbers updated.
|Bonus Ball: 0|
|Lotto Plus 1||0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0|
|Bonus Ball: 0|
|Lotto Plus 2||0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0|
|Bonus Ball: 0|
- Lotto and Lotto Plus
- Powerball and Powerball Plus
- Daily Lotto
You can get a list view of the results history for previous draws on our Lotto and Lotto Plus page.
LATEST DRAW RESULTS FOR LOTTERIES
Lotto and Lotto Plus Result for Wednesday 23 November 2022
Daily Lotto Results for Tuesday 22 November 2022
When do Lotto and Lotto Plus ticket sales close?
Tickets from an existing Lottery outlet close at 20:30 on the day of a draw so buy your tickets there or on www.nationallottery.co.za. The terms and conditions for other lotto services vary. In other words, please read them when you sign up for these services.
How to play and what does a ticket cost?
- A single Lotto play will cost you R5.00 vat incl per play.
- A single cost of LOTTO PLUS 1 will be R2.50 vat incl and a single cost of LOTTO PLUS 2 will be R2.50 vat incl.
- To play Lotto, Lotto Plus 1 and Lotto Plus 2, choose six numbers between 1 and 52;
– choose your own numbers or,
– use the quick pick option, it is a random selection generated by the computer.
- You can only play Lotto Plus 2 if you are playing Lotto Plus 1.
- Imporant to note and to be aware, if you use any of the online services, there might be an additional charge. and you have to always check the terms and conditions.
- Remember to write your details on the back of your ticket. You need this if you need to claim a prize and if you do not sign your ticket and you lose it, anyone will be able to use it to claim the prize.
What days are Lotto played in South Africa?
Draws takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays in South Africa.
How to play Lotto
- Find a valid Lotto slip
You can find a betslip at any authorised retailers or login online or use an app.
- Choose your numbers
Using a pen or pencil choose 6 numbers from 1 to 52.
- Make Payment
Pay for your betslip at an authorised retailer or online on the website or an app.
- Take Receipt
At the retailer you will get a slip and don’t forget to write your name on the back of it. Online and app purchases will have your details already.
- Check results
Lotto draw results are available online or SABC2, Wed/Sat at 20h57.
DISCLAIMER: We take every care to ensure the accuracy of information containing the National Lottery results, we cannot take any responsibility for any errors, mistakes or omissions contained herein. The National Lottery results contained in the official records maintained by ITHUBA’s Central Lottery system will prevail and all games Rules and Regulations shall be applicable and you can only verify and claim your prize with the National Lottery South Africa, www.nationallottery.co.za.