Maintenance Manager wanted immediately: Salary R50 400 – R50 000 Per Month
Employer: Drake International
Our client is accredited manufacture of metal pressing with the focus on stainless steel pressing for catalytic converter, tooling and pressed automotive components. They are a major player in the automotive industry nationally and internationally.
* 10 year’s experience in the Automotive Industry
* Ideally Millwright / Fitter & Turner / Electrical Experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
* General maintenance on equipment
* They need to manage all scheduled servicing of equipment and ensure that they are in working order
* Need to report on damaged equipment or and if new parts to be replaced.
* Needs to be able to work on H-Frame and large presses
* Must be able to lead and communicate with a team
* Maintain Health & Safety regulations including ISO standards
* Press shop and metal pressing industry knowledge
* Working with Stainless Steel components
* Knowledge of the automotive industry is advantageous
Ideal Candidate needs to be able to work in a high-pressure environment, they need to be ambitious, driven and be able to communicate well within a team. The Candidate needs to be looking at growing with an expanding Auto press company.
Apply before Wednesday, September 4, 2019 – 28 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.