We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Responsible for directing and supervising the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution.
- Review maintenance work orders to determine priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems.
- Allocate job to maintenance team to ensure quick response to maintenance request from user department.
- Coordinate planned preventive maintenance and ensure task/job were done properly at scheduled time.
- Drive adherence to effective use of work order system and ensure compliance to maintenance schedule.
- Check logbook report of work done as well as pending jobs to follow up and ensure prompt resolution.
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and that of others when carrying out any assignment in the plant either by you or your subordinates.
- Ensure correct use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and all safety rules are obey by all as it affects every task to be done from time to time.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good leadership capabilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
Application Closing Date