We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Technology Analyst
Function: Digital Business Solutions
Reports to: DBS Manager – WCA
Geographic Scope: West and Central Africa Area
Role Positioning and Objectives
- This role is part of the Digital Business Solutions function and is a key member of the West and Central Africa Area DBS Team, leading the implementation of Data and Analytics.
What you will be Accountable for:
- Execute the Area Data and Analytics Strategy in such details that all connected projects can be managed with a focus on value delivery (Revenue, Safety, Compliance, Employee engagement and cost reduction).
- Manage global, regional, and local Data and Automation vendors. Coordinate and orchestrate their tasks and the contracted services provided by them.
- Drive business analysis activities to enable the proper and realistic demand capture, execution and deployment of global / regional / local solutions.
- Adopt and drive the short-term and long-term marketing technology strategy, by aligning Global standards and local needs. Understand overall enterprise architecture and collaborate to ensure conformance
- Work with central Data and Automation team to drive data and technology requirements to meet business needs, identify and prioritize enterprise data initiatives to accelerate value accretion, employee experience, compliance and safety.
- Identify and partner with the right technology suppliers and specialists to increase marketing results
- Map portfolio of suppliers with the necessary capabilities to deliver the marketing portfolio, according to BAT’s procurement & DBS, TAB and Security standards.
- Drive or be part of projects teams and makes sure they stay productive by resolving project issues
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Education: Undergraduate Degree preferably preferably in Science, Data Science; Statistical any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Data, Analytics and Automation (the last 3 years)
- Comprehensive understanding of Data and Analytics domain
- Experience in FMCG would represent an advantage
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership skills required
- Previous experience in insurance (actuarial science), market research, consumer goods or retail industries would be a plus.
(Insert Salary Range) + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
Application Closing Date