Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Miller – Niger Mills Calabar
- Advertisement -
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Purpose of the Job
- To mill efficiently in order to achieve consistent product quality that meet both the customers’ expectations and the company set targets.
- Actively participate in wheat discharge operations and prepare raw materials for milling.
- Coordinate mill maintenance activities and monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Ensure compliance of safety standards within the milling environment.
- Utilize unique milling skills to troubleshoot, perform adjustments as needed to maintain quality product output.
- Ensure packing of finished products for effective mill operation.
- Drive compliance with Quality Management System (QMS) and Food Safety Management Safety (FSMS) rules.
- Perform all other operational and administrative milling tasks as required.
- B.Sc. / HND preferably in Food Sciences or Engineering related course.
- Membership of National Association of British & Irish Millers is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of flour milling machine.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess great interpersonal and enjoy working with a team.
- Have good leadership and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have good time management skills and be result oriented.
- Have keen attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.