The smartphone comes with svelte design and stylish exteriors, the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra also relies on its camera apparatus, including all performance, and clean software implementation.
Users can capture unbelievable high-resolution beauty in their photos – and see the moments of their life in a new light.
This is huge – you can say hello to the top industry’s first 200MP camera. This massive sensor is designed to perfectly balance all highlights and shadows – resulting in crisp, bright images for your life’s biggest moments.
- Advertisement -
Fit more in the frame without sacrificing image quality. Brightness is boosted in low light and details are sharpened by the ultra-wide sensor, combining multiple pixels into one large pixel.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 12 GB / 256 GB
- 6.37 x 2.89 x 0.33 inches
- 200 + 50 + 12 MP, 16384 x 12288 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4610 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Motorola announced the launch of the Edge 30 Ultra smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra phone with 6.67 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage. The Motorola Edge 30 Ultra comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4610 mAh, non-removable top battery.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
A smartphone is a cellular telephone with an integrated computer and other features not originally associated with telephones such as an operating system, web browsing, and the ability to run software applications.
The size of Edge 30 Ultra screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.67 inches POLED display of Motorola Edge 30 Ultra with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
What is the main use of a smartphone?
The most common use of a smartphone is for messaging, and people do this for both business and leisure purposes. Phone calls are not as common these days, and instead people tend to prefer sending messages to people.
How does the smartphone work?
Each cell has an antenna that receives cell phone signals. The antenna transmits signals just like a radio station, and your phone picks up those signals just as a radio does. Top quality Smartphones use cell phone network technology to send and receive data (think phone calls, Web browsing, file transfers).
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The internal memory of Motorola Edge 30 Ultra (12 GB) cannot be expanded. The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the whole top applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of a phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
On the performance side, Motorola Edge 30 Ultra comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Capture the tiniest details with Macro Vision, bringing you 5x closer to your subject than a standard lens. Achieve beautiful background blur effects for all the professional-looking portraits. You can even play with the intensity level by turning it up or down.
Adjust the top focal lengths between wide, standard, or close up. The camera of the Edge 30 Ultra is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus. The main camera of Edge 30 Ultra has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Facial features come through in beautiful high resolution when captured by the 12 MP telephoto portrait camera. Shoot with a wide aperture and narrow depth of field for a natural-looking, soft-focus background.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Edge 30 Ultra comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The top accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Edge 30 Ultra phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Motorola phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Motorola Edge 30 Ultra phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4610 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full top light-weight, and rechargeable battery.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $ 1,055.00.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 08
- Status : Available. Released 2022, September 08
- Dimensions : 161.8 x 73.5 x 8.4 mm (6.37 x 2.89 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 198.5 g (7.02 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 1250 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~90.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS : Android 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 200 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.22″, 0.64µm, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/1.6, (telephoto), 1.22µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 50 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/320/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Single : 60 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.61µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : [email protected], [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot – International
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot – PRC
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- DisplayPort : 1.4
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4610 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 125W
- Fast wireless charging : 50W
- Reverse wireless charging : 10W
- Colors : Interstellar Black, Starlight White
- Models : XT-2201