Users can now stay in the game, or on task, longer with a 5000 mAh battery – and then fuel up fast with TurboPower™ 30 charging. So if and
whether you’re gaming, streaming, or taking all pictures, your phone runs cooler with a power-efficient Snapdragon® 680 octa-core processor and up to 6 GB of RAM.
However, be ready to capture the right shot at any moment, day or night, with a 50 MP camera system. Low-light settings are sharpened by Quad Pixel technology while outdoor photos are enhanced by Ultra-res mode, giving you quality mobile incredible clarity.
Motorola Moto G32 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Adreno 610
- 4 GB / 128 GB
- 6.37 x 2.91 x 0.33 inches
- 50 + 8 + 2 MP, 8192 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Motorola announced the launch of the Moto G32 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Motorola Moto G32 phone with 6.5 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Motorola Moto G32 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.5 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Moto G32 features a 6.5-inches IPS LCD that also comprises a punch-hole at the internet top. Furthermore, the brilliant visuals and smooth scrolling experience of this display are delivered by its 270ppi pixel density, 720 x 1600 pixels resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The internal memory of Motorola Moto G32 (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. On the performance side, Moto G32 is a high-performing and reliable smartphone for you to invest in.
It comes with a powerful chipset, 4GB RAM and a significant battery layout to keep you running throughout the day. Moreover, you can even trust the particular with some convenient captures under various lighting circumstances.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened well previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
The camera of the Moto G32 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of Moto G32 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for all and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
A three-lens camera system has been installed on the rear side of the Moto G32. It includes a 16MP Main Shooter + a 2MP Shooter + 2MP close Shooter. LED Flash, Autofocus, HDR Mode and Continuous Shooting, Face Detection, including Exposure Compensation are some of the inbuilt characteristics. On the front side, there is an 8MP Selfie Camera.
Motorola Moto G32 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Moto G32 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from all mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Moto G32 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the whole fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Motorola phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Motorola Moto G32 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles, until the end of a smartphone batteries useful life.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, fully light-weight, and rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Motorola Moto G32 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 210EUR. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased directly from the top mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Motorola Moto G32 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced : 2022, June 09
- Status : Available. Released 2022, June 28
- Dimensions : 161.8 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm (6.37 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 184 g (6.49 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Water-repellent design
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 610
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8 (wide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro/depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : [email protected]
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1.0µm
- Video : [email protected]
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 30W
- Colors : Atlantic Green, Metallic Rose