Applications are currently ongoing for the 2023 NNPC/Chevron Nigeria Limited JV National University Scholarship. Interested Nigerian undergraduate students are hereby informed.
NNPC/Chevron Nigeria Limited JV National University Scholarship Details and FAQs
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
When is the application deadline?
Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly 23rd June 2023.
What are the eligible countries?
- Advertisement -
What are the eligibility criteria?
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
2. The NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture is also offering scholarships specifically to blind/visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits.
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron Nigeria Limited JV National University Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Advertisement -
1. Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2023CNLawards to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Return to “Active Scholarships” and Click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive a notification displayed on the screen and via email that you have successfully applied. To confirm Check “My application” under “My account” section on your profile account.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications may attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
- Advertisement -
- Passport photograph not more than 6 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload