We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pattern Maker
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role involves the translation of ideas of the designer into a reliable and repeatable patterns and management of the garment manufacturing processes, to enable team work, with accuracy and speed.
- Meeting with product designers to discuss the design.
- Reading and interpreting design models and blueprints.
- Creating rough-draft templates using computer drafting software/freehand techniques.
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
- Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
- Meeting with designers to review the final product.
- Reporting back to company managers.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a Pattern maker with Luxury Fashion House.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design models.
- Proficient with computer drafting software including CAD.
- Excellent fine motor skills.
- Experience with measuring, and cutting tools.
- Ability to work to a deadline.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
- Leadership Skills.
- Organisational Skills.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.