We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Want to see your expertise recognised? As a Regulatory Affairs Associate you’ll have the freedom to influence decisions that shape our next generation of leading brands.
- Critical for driving innovation and optimising our product portfolio strategy, you’ll help us navigate a complex regulatory environment.
- Globally. You’ll ensure we remain compliant and continue to deliver the highest quality products. You’ll act as a steward for our brands.
- You’ll track, interpret and anticipate legislation and ensure we make smart decisions for the future.
- Your ideas will ensure our new products continue to make people’s lives better.
You’ll succeed because:
- You’re Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline. You excel in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ve an understanding of the new product development cycle, technical documentation or global product registrations.
- You’re a relationship-builder who thrives in an international environment. You’ve close attention to detail and are comfortable reviewing and documenting technical information.
- You maintain high standards, are results-orientated and highly entrepreneurial. Like us.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
Application Closing Date