We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Node.js Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our application’s performance.
- You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role.
- An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 5-8 years experience as a Node.js developer.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- Experience in the Financial services industry or Fin tech.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Application Closing Date