Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sourcing and Market Liaison Officer
- Advertisement -
Job ID: HOT08SF9
- A Sourcing and Market Liaison officer will support in the sourcing and procuring goods/services in compliance with Hilton procurement policies.
- He or she must understand the market and be passionate about finding new sources for products and services in Nigeria especially in Lagos state.
- Your will be responsible for the collection of pro-forma invoices from major OEM’s and distributors within the Lagos environs and makes recommendations for contact and likely engagement.
What Will I Be Doing?
- As a Sourcing and Market Liason Officer, you will support in the sourcing and procuring goods/services in compliance with Hilton procurement policies.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Your will be responsibile for the collection of pro-forma invoices from major OEM’s and distributors within the Lagos environs and makes recommendations for contact and likely engagement.
- Ensure delivery of purchased items upon completion of purchase order.
- Maintain procurement data including supplier list and standards of goods and services, and ensure the effectiveness of procurement in timely and cost effective manner.
- Relate with contemporaries in the hospitality industry on the best ways of sourcing on a daily basis.
- Periodic updates of new supplier sources and new products list
- Regularly engage in market survey and keep records of OEM’s and major distributors/government agencies relevant to sourcing.
- Assist with the preparation of a procurement plan.
- Regularly update on new trends in products and services within the commercial hub centre of the country.
- Liaise with Abuja office to determine the hotels product and service needs
- Tracks price competitiveness of products and services without sacrificing quality or delivery timelines.
- Identifies and actively researches potential new suppliers.
- Responsible for collection of proforma invoices and presents to the supervisor for further processing or approval.
- Assist in conducting vendor sourcing and documentation of vendor documents
- Ensures that purchases are made in the best interests of the company.
- Prepares weekly procurement and market survey report and submits to the supervisor.
What Are We Looking For?
- A Sourcing ans Marketing Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- HND/B.Sc in any Business, Finance or Science related degree.
- 3 – 5 years experience in procurement or other supply chain management related field.
- Preference for a background in Hospitality and good knowledge of Lagos environ.
- Planning and scheduling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a culturally diverse staff, suppliers and consultants.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online