Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Substation Operation & Maintenance Technician
- Advertisement -
Job Type: Full time
- Manage and assist IE’s substation operations and maintenance activities.
- Assist in preparing preventive as well as planned maintenance schedule/ plans for substations and all major equipment of the substations
- Implement operation & maintenance procedures in the sub-station in accordance with established company policies.
- Handle faults of equipment’s at substation and take corrective action to resolve them, ensure when possible, that they are not repeated in sub stations
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head of department.
- OND in Electrical/Electronics qualification only
- 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of technical handbooks, standards specifications, best practices
- Knowledge of rules and regulations
- Power Industry knowledge
- The ability to motivate others.
- Coordination skills
- Networking skills
- The ability to communicate.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.