Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Advertisement -
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- This role has responsibility to create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
- It has full responsibility for Planning & Procurement, Inventory management and control, Warehousing, Logistics & Distribution, Project Management & Contract Administration as well as Production Logistics in the plant.
- Manage and execute procurement related functions – develop and implement contract management and procurement frameworks, sourcing strategies, negotiate agreements, draft and manage contracts, including periodic evaluation of suppliers.
- Review and develop logistics strategy in terms of warehousing, logistics, distribution carriers, dispatches (local and exports), to maximize sales and minimize delivery costs.
- Periodically monitor and review inventory level and movement to plan replenishment.
- Understand customers’ needs, service those needs, maintain and develop positive business relationships within and outside of business value chain as relevant to supply chain activities.
- Identify potential projects to deliver changes and improvements to the supply chain department and the organization.
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance and execute product life cycle.
- Identify and manage risk within the supply chain department and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance including the effects of taxation in the design and implementation of supply chain management activities.
- Participate in preparation of annual business plan.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- Postgraduate Degree is an advantage.
- Member of globally recognized Professional Associations, example CIPS
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 7 years in similar position
- Leadership, creativity, accountability and problem solving skills.
- Use of Microsoft offices – MS Excel, MS Word and Power Point
- Good report writing skills – evaluation or situation analysis and recommendation (STP)
- Good knowledge of production logistics
- Good Knowledge of Budgeting and financial reporting skills
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online