site loader
June 14, 2019 Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly Served Lawsuit In Las Vegas Rape Case

Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly Served Lawsuit In Las Vegas Rape Case

The case has been moved from Nevada to Federal court.

Cristiano Ronaldo was accused of rape during the late stages of 2018 by a woman he allegedly met in Las Vegas back in 2009. The woman in question, Kathryn Mayorga, launched a lawsuit against Ronaldo in Nevada but has since withdrawn with the hopes of bringing the lawsuit to Federal court. Well, according to TMZ, that’s exactly what has happened as Ronaldo was successfully served his lawsuit papers which means he’s headed to court.

Since being served the lawsuit, Ronaldo’s lawyers have asked the judge for permission to create a 46-page document which will provide arguments to ultimately have the case thrown out by the court. 

Jan Kruger/Getty Images

When Mayorga first filed her lawsuit, she claimed that Ronaldo had paid her $375,000 to keep quiet about the alleged rape and that she was no longer okay with their agreement. As the report states, the Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. has reopened the case although they haven’t made much progress as no charges have been laid against Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has vehemently denied these allegations in the past saying “Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.”

Stay tuned for updates regarding the case as we will be sure to bring them to you.

June 13, 2019 Second Woman Comes Forward In Cuba Gooding Jr. Groping Case

Second Woman Comes Forward In Cuba Gooding Jr. Groping Case

Cuba Gooding Jr. has a shady past.

Cuba Gooding Jr. is being accused once more for inappropriate touching after the Jerry Maguire actor is already being charged for such acts from this past weekend. As we previously posted, Cuba was at a New York bar this past weekend when a woman accused him of groping her breasts when she was just trying to give him water to help his “highly intoxicated” state.

The actor denied the allegations but said he would turn himself, expressing his faith in the system. “I trust the system, and the process speaks for itself,” Cuba stated. 


Walter McBride/Getty Images

New York Daily News now reports that a second woman has come forward to detail how she too was groped by Cuba when she met the actor at Butter Restaurant in Midtown. Cuba allegedly groped her butt back in 2008 and as the publication details, Cuba may not be charged since New York has a five-year statute of limitations on these types of sexual assaults.

“All I have to say is the following, in this time and age we need to let people speak for themselves, we have to let people express themselves. And now I’m giving the process the chance to show what really happened, what went down,” Cuba added of his recent groping incident. 

June 13, 2019 Virgin Active Stellenbosch Explains Why They Dropped Case Against ‘Gym Masturbator’ – OkMzansi

Virgin Active Stellenbosch Explains Why They Dropped Case Against ‘Gym Masturbator’ – OkMzansi



Virgin Active Stellenbosch Explains Why They Dropped Case Against ‘Gym Masturbator’! Not that we’re surprised at the outcome but the gym group confirmed that it had dropped a sexual assault case against the 18-year-old masturbator in the Stellenbosch Magistrate’s Court Thursday morning.

Virgin Active spokesperson Carla White said the man was banned for life after a video of him allegedly masturbating while watching an unsuspecting female gym member doing squats went viral back in May.

“We took immediate action when we were presented with the video‚ identifying and banning the member for life. What he did was wrong‚ however we are of the opinion that psychological help may be more appropriate than criminal sanction‚” White said.

“We believe this is the most balanced way to deal with the situation. We are aware of the outcry surrounding the incident from various interest groups. Our clubs are shared spaces‚ and we took action in accordance with our rules‚ which are in place to make our clubs safe places for training. We cannot control the behaviour of individuals‚ but we can take action when their behaviour contravenes our rules. Our sanctions are applied uniformly‚ regardless of age‚ race or religion,” White said on their decision.




June 12, 2019 Why Babes Wodumo was absent for assault case against Mampintsha

Why Babes Wodumo was absent for assault case against Mampintsha

Gqom queen Babes Wodumo was absent at the Pinetown Magistrate’s Court on Tuesday for her assault case against Mampintsha.

The pair was referred to Families SA (Famsa) for mediation during Mampintsha’s last appearance.

Outside court on Tuesday Mampintsha’s lawyer, Pat Magwaza revealed that they still need more sessions with Famsa.

“The assessment is not yet done. They have [had] one session with Famsa but they still need more,” said Magwaza.

Babes who laid complaint about her partner was said to be down with sickness which caused her absence: State prosecutor Ndoda January told the court.