FKi 1st and Mad Decent have teamed up twice before to pile up a list of the most impressive young rappers on their Good Gas projects. After two successful iterations of the series, it all continues today with Volume 3. Featuring seven songs and running nearly twenty minutes, FKi 1st’s gnarly 808s are impacted by vocals from Famous Dex, Lil Gotit, Lil Duke, Lil Reek, Dice SoHo, and more.
If you’re looking for a good party soundtrack this weekend, you’ve come to the right place. Just make sure your speakers can handle the bass. On songs like “Knock Knock,” the walls will shudder because of the low-end frequencies. On the other hand, songs like “Where Was You At” are a little softer, exploring higher tones that complement Matt Ox’s voice. What’s your favorite song on this?
1. Not It (feat. Dice SoHo) 2. 1, 2, 3, 4 (feat. Famous Dex & S3nsi Molly) 3. We All We Got (feat. Lil Gotit, Lil Duke & Lil Reek) 4. Knock Knock (feat. BigChildSupport) 5. Where Was You At (feat. Matt OX) 6. Do The Dash (feat. ManMan Savage) 7. On Go Freestyle (feat. 10k.Caash & G.U.N)
The pair call up a few ladies for a twerking hotel party.
Nearly a month after Famous Dex dropped “Fully Loaded” featuring Lil Gotit, they’ve now released the hotel party visual for their single. Throughout the video, the pair are surrounded by a number of women who are wearing barely-there attire and gyrating on the rappers. They move from room to room showing the same scene in a different environment as ladies straddle the men and twerk in their faces.
While there seems to be some sort of smoking activities going on in the video, in April, Dex announced that’s he’s been sober. “I’ve been clean for almost a month because it was just f*cking me up,” he said. “I’m young, I’m 24. I got kids I love and all that, so…I just want to tell my whole youth that listen to me anyway, it ain’t what you do, it’s how you do it. Don’t put sh*t that you don’t want in your body because it’s really killing us, you know.”
Can You Guess The Famous SA Parents To These Grown Hotties? It seems every celeb is getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant these days and whilst it seems the entertainment industry is filled with young parents, we thought we’d make a list of these stars who’ve been doing the parenting thing for a long time.
Whilst these stars are still killing the game, their children are carving out their own paths and some following in their footsteps. These celebrity kids who are now grown ups are spitting images of their famous parents, would you tell with little hints?
Check out the beauties who call some of Mzansi’s biggest stars their parents. Let’s see if you can tell who’s child is it anyway. Answers are below.
1. Her mother is an actress on one of the biggest telenovelas right now playing a role she auditioned for on twitter.
2. His father is a well respected hitmaker and DJ who has worked with most people in the music industry.
3. Her mother is a legendary actress who has been in the industry for two decades. Currently on Uzalo
4. Her mother is an actress turned entrepreneur in the events planning industry
5. Her mother is not only an actress but TV and film producer along with her husband
Lovablevibes.co is a Music & News Site that was formed in 2013 with a Mission That Gives Up To Date On The Latest Music, News & Shows,Reviews, Albums, Videos,Entertainment Highlight, Events .Our Music Content is accessible at any time to our audience in all time zones.
Download Our App
Go Mobile with our app.
Listen to your favourite songs at just one click. Download Now !
Subscribe to our newsletter and get latest updates and offers.
Call Us / Whatsapp Us : (+234) 903-442-1467, (+234) 806-520-0003