We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician (Electrical) – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Responsible for executing routine and schedule maintenance of all utilities.
- Carryout electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation and diagnose faults.
- Check and replace faulty electrical components of machine.
- Perform operational checks and correct any abnormalities.
- Carryout periodic calibration/validation/verification as schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
- Monitor the usage of utilities spares to avoid zero stock and give information on it to utility supervisor.
- Attend to work-orders raised to solve utility related problems on running maintenance issues on production process and related issues.
- Adhered to company safety policy and participate in energy saving projects.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have the ability to read and interprete electrical circuit diagram (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date