Schoolgirls die after eating food allegedly prepared by parent

Schoolgirls die after eating food allegedly prepared by parent

- in World News
33

Three schoolgirls at Government Girls Comprehensive Secondary School, Mega, Kebbi State, have reportedly died of suspected food poisoning.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LOVABLEVIBES ANDRIOD APP (APK FILE VERSION 1.8)

OR

The children reportedly died after eating a meal called Rama, allegedly prepared by a parent of one of the victims.

Schoolgirls die after eating food allegedly prepared by parent lailasnews 2
Schoolgirls die after eating food allegedly prepared by parent

The school’s principal, Hajiya Lami Abubakar, disclosed that the food was not a school meal, but it was prepared from home by a parent of one of the girls.

“The food, known in Hausa as Rama, was brought to the school by the parents during the visiting day, and it might have been contaminated,” she said.

She added  that the deceased students ate the food consecutively for three days, before they fell sick, leading to their hospitalisation and subsequent death.

Meanwhil, Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State has paid a condolence visit to the secondary school in Mega, Danko/Wasagu Local Government Area of the state.

He expressed his heartfelt sympathy on the tragedy and prayed God against recurrence.

Bagudu advised students not to be discouraged by the incident.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Bagudu also condoled with the staff and students at the school, as well as the parents of the girls.



[ad_2]

DISCLAIMER : Lovablevibes.com do not claim ownership of any of the Songs OR News that we upload or post, and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! If You Feel Your Rights Are Being Infringed Upon,Email Us Lovablevibes@post.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *